THIS IS ONE TOUGH MACHINE FOR SAIL MAKING AND OTHER HEAVY-DUTY ZIG-ZAG WORK.
SINGLE NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH ZIG-ZAG, WALKING FOOT
For heavier work, where a straight or a zig-zag stitch is required; we recommend the MSK-146B zig-zag walking foot (compound feed) lockstitch machine. Top and bottom feed, and a higher foot lift allows the MSK-146B to sew from medium to heavy weight fabric.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
For sewing sails, leather, canvas, and synthetics, the MSK-146B with stitch width up to 10 mm offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality (Made in Taiwan) and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
• 2,500-RPM high speed operation
• Large capacity hook
• Stitch dial regulator 0-5 mm
• 13 mm foot lift (knee)
• Instruction / parts manual included
• Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
• Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping