The Barracuda zig-zag and straight stitch portable walking-foot sewing machine is remarkably versatile. Designed for boat owners, hobbyists, and small businesses, the Barracuda is ideal for medium to heavy-weight sewing jobs.
With a stitch quality comparable to an industrial machine, there's no job too big for the Barracuda. With top and bottom feeding, it produces a perfect, even stitch, even when sewing over challenging materials.
- Stitch width (0-5mm) adjustment lever
- Up to 4 stitches per inch
- Toothed belts and pulleys to prevent slippage
- Type 135 x 17 needles
- Weight: 34 Lb.
- Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
- The built-in speed reducer gives the machine extra torque to get through the toughest jobs.
- The inside welting foot allows you to do piping from 1/8" up to 3/16". The extra outside zipper foot is ideal for zippers.
- A full 1/4" clearance under the foot allows the Barracuda to sew 10 or more layers of heavy canvas or up to 8 layers of Sunbrella-Plus (top of the line material for boats)
- Sometimes you need more space to work. That's why each machine is supplied with a 12.5" x 6" extension table.
- A heavy-duty carrying handles makes moving your Barracuda a simple task.
- The barracuda allows you to reinforce the seams simply by pushing down the reverse lever.